- The Lambeth GP Food Co-op empowers patients to become skilled food growers.
- To build a new social business which sells locally grown produce through procurement to the NHS.
- Empowers patients to produce food for sale to NHS and other public sector partners.
- To develop, support and encourage co-operative processes, relationships and activities which contribute to a new model of community general practice and primary care within the context of Lambeth as a co-operative borough.
- Contribute to local food initiatives across the borough including the Flagship Food Borough, food equity for all allied to local, regional and national activities to improve health and wellbeing.
- To create a community of co-operators who through their association contribute to the improving the economic wellbeing of all.